Monday 6 August 2018

DENTIST @ QUALITY DENTISTRY MAKE YOUR SMILE TO LOOK PERFECT

DENTIST @ QUALITY DENTISTRY MAKE YOUR SMILE TO LOOK PERFECT


Varsha: Hey Priya, How are you? It's been a month.

Priya: Hi Varsha, I'm doing good. How is your work going on?

Varsha: It's too pressure to handle, leave that. Hey do you know any Dental Braces Ramapuram or Dental Clinic or a good Orthodontist?

Priya: Why dear, what happened?

Varsha: Uff...my teeth became crowded and it doesn't look good and I feeling shy to smile like usual. You know I'm fond of doing photo shoots and clicking selfies but now-a-days I don't even pose for photos and don't go for shoots also. So, I need a best Orthodontist for my problem.

Priya: Hey, Why are you worried for this simple issue? No more worries, I will suggest you the best Dental Clinic, who will solve all our dental needs.

Varsha: Oh...really! Which Clinic is that? What is the name of the clinic? Do they give treatments related to my problem?

Priya: Wait dear...I can understand your excitement. Quality Dentistry is the best Dental Clinic to solve your problem. The Young and Talented board of Dentist and Orthodontist were giving the best treatments for all type of dental needs.
Good@123
Varsha: It's really good to her. What are the treatments they give? can you tell me?

Priya: They give treatments related to Oral Care, like Smile Correction, Cosmetic Dentistry, Implants, Teeth Whitening, Metal Free Crowns, Dentures, Veneers, Tooth Colored Fillings, Dental Implants, Child Dentistry, Teeth Straightening, Root Canal (Laser), Sedation or Sleep Dentistry, Extraction.

Varsha: It's amazing to hear. They are giving treatments all dental problems. But I think so they are costly than others. Hey, I can't afford to pay high. I want a affordable dentist Priya.

Priya: Chill out Varsha, I know about you. You know what, they do free consultation and if you hear their next payment policy, you will be surprised.

Varsha: Free consultation! and what was is the next?

Priya: They allow us to pay the medical bills in easy EMI at 0% interest. All the treatments are given using high-end equipments with latest cutting edge technology. Now you decide they affordable or not.

Varsha: What are saying? I couldn't believe it with my ears. Are you joking?

Priya: I'm not joking Varsha. It is true. They are very concerned to maximize patient convenience, comfort and satisfaction. They give you the correct treatment and will determine the best braces that will suit you. Once you consult them, you no need to worry about anything. They will treat you and will give the best solution for lifetime.

Varsha: I was confused by the different types of braces. You gave me Dental Braces Ramapuram - Quality Dentistry. So, all my confusion got cleared now. Without waiting anymore will Book appointment now. Can you give me their details?

Priya: Sure, note it down. I promise, they will give your beautiful smile back. Book your appointment in this link www.qualitydentistry.in/request-an-appointment/. You can also call them to 044 - 42820304. To explore more about them, visit www.qualitydentistry.in.

Varsha: Thank you Priya. I guess I can do photoshoots again with my great smile. Bye, See you later.

Priya: Bye Varsha.

Follow Us On :Facebook  Twitter Tumblr

No comments:

Post a Comment